At The Holt you will find:
- A cluster of five three storey blocks surround The Old Holt, a Victorian building set in its own grounds, only a short walk from the busy campus
- Most beds are 4ft (double bedding recommended - pillows are not provided)
- Quiet rooms available
- 3 x 2 bedroom bungalows
- 3-6 students share large dining kitchens
- Large common/games rooms - Freeview TV area, pool and football table (facilities subject to change)
- The University network and internet access are available by both wired and wireless network
- Bike sheds (bicycles stored at this hall are covered under the University or Unite block insurance policy)
- Limited parking available through Unite Students
- Mobile app operated launderette
- No bedroom cleaning
- Kitchens and communal areas cleaned weekly in standard flats
- Kitchens and communal areas cleaned every other week in en-suite flats
- Communal bathrooms and toilet facilities cleaned weekly
All rooms offered on a 41 week let (plus additional fee for fresher week).
- £6,315.06 (£151.91 per week) - One bedroom, 4ft bed, in 2 bedroom bungalow (6 beds)
- £6,864.47 (£165.12 per week) - En-suite, 4ft bed (176 beds)
- £7,736.29 (£186.10 per week) - Studio flat, 4ft bed (1 bed)
- £7,596.36 (£182.73 per week) - Large en-suite, 4ft bed (16 beds)
All fees above include utilities, wired and wireless network, housekeeping service, out of hours Warden Service, and Endsleigh insurance policy cover.
For information regarding subscription charges for freshers, returners and affiliates please see the Loughborough Students Union Holt Hall page.
- New Undergraduates: Wednesday 27 September 2023
- Returning students: Saturday 30 September 2023
- Semester 2 students: Sunday 4 February 2024
- 41 week let (New Undergraduates): 25 September 2023 – 14 July 2024
- 41 week let (Returning students): 30 September 2023 – 14 July 2024
- 23 week let (Semester 2): 4 February 2024 - 14 July 2024
Rooms available throughout the Christmas and Easter Vacations.
Rooms to be vacated by 10am on the end date of the contract.
Your Hall Managers is responsible for dealing with any issues that you may have within your hall.
For general enquiries email: email@example.com
The warden team are responsible for pastoral and discipline issues.
Dr Val Dennehy
Phone: +44 (0)1509 222282
- Tola Olowsule
- Vidura Yasas
- Elisa Deffenu
Duty Mobile: 07402079663
The Student Hall Committee are on hand to offer support to the hall community. The committees are elected annually and are run by students for students.
For more information visit the hall website. Please note this is not a Loughborough University website, but is produced and managed by the students on the committee. We accept no liability for the content on the hall website.
All halls have their own Facebook page and all new students moving into this hall will be invited to join.