At Butler Court you will find:
- Three-bedroom flats; 3 - 4 students share a large kitchen diner
- Large en-suite rooms have 4 ft beds (double bedding recommended)
- Deluxe bedrooms (super king bedding recommended)
- Quiet rooms available
- Deluxe flats have sofa and TV in the kitchen
- Card/mobile app operated launderette
- Large games/common room including TV, table tennis and table football
- The University network and internet access are available by both wired and wireless networks
- Bike shed
- Fortnightly bedroom cleaning
- Weekly cleaning of kitchens and communal areas
- Communal bathrooms and toilet facilities will be cleaned a minimum of three times a week
All rooms offered on 41 or 42 week lets (plus additional fee for fresher week and arrivals)
- £4,960.82 (£118.92 per week) - Single Room without wash hand basin (4 beds)
- £7,606.27 (£182.34 per week) - Large En-Suite, 4ft bed (136 beds)
- £7,811.47 (£187.26 per week) - Deluxe En-Suite (69 beds)
All fees above include utilities, wired and wireless network, housekeeping service, out of hours Warden Service, and Endsleigh insurance policy cover.
For information regarding subscription charges for freshers, returners and affiliates please see the Loughborough Students Union Butler Court Hall page.
- International Pathway (ONCAMPUS) Students: Thursday 21 September 2023
- New Undergraduates: Tuesday 26 September 2023
- Returning students: Saturday 30 September 2023
- Semester 2 students: Sunday 4 February 2024
- 41 week let (New Undergraduates): 26 September 2023 – 14 July 2024
- 41 week let (Returning students): 30 September 2023 – 14 July 2024
- 42 week let (International Pathway ONCAMPUS Students): 21 September 2023 – 14 July 2024
- 18 week let (Semester 1): 30 September 2023 - 2 February 2024
- 23 week let (Semester 2): 4 February 2024 - 14 July 2024
Rooms available throughout the Christmas and Easter Vacations.
Rooms to be vacated by 10am on the end date of the contract.
Our hall managers are responsible for dealing with any problems that you may have within your hall.
For general enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall Manager: TBC
The warden team are responsible for pastoral and discipline issues.
Hall Warden: David Maidment
Phone: +44 (0)1509 225439
- Nana Yaa Nsiah-Appiah
- Michele Zanini
- Chukwudi Ogunna
Duty Mobile: 07731 990251
The Student Hall Committee are on hand to offer support to the hall community. The committees are elected annually and are run by students for students.
For more information visit the hall website. Please note this is not a Loughborough University website, but is produced and managed by the students on the committee. We accept no liability for the content on the hall website.
All halls have their own Facebook page and all new students moving into this hall will be invited to join.