At John Phillips you will find:
- 5-8 students share large kitchen
- All rooms have en-suite bathrooms
- One en-suite accessible room
- Beds are 4ft (double bedding recommended)
- Pillows supplied
- The University network and internet access are available by both wired and wireless networks
- Central card operated launderette (The Hub)
- Shared common room - The Granby (facilities subject to change)
- Bike shed
- Rice cookers provided in kitchens
- Fortnightly bedroom cleaning
- Weekly kitchen and communal area cleaning
All rooms offered on a 50 week let.
- £9,255.61 (£183.02 per week) - En-suite, 4ft bed (298 beds)
All fees above include utilities, wired and wireless network, housekeeping service, out of hours Warden Service, and Endsleigh insurance policy cover.
For information regarding subscription charges please see the Loughborough Students Union John Phillips Hall page.
- Wednesday 27 September 2023 (to be confirmed)
- 50 week let: 27 September 2023 - 15 September 2024
Rooms available throughout the Christmas and Easter Vacations
Rooms to be vacated by 10am on the end date of the contract.
Your Hall Manager is responsible for dealing with any problems that you may have within your hall.
For general enquiries email: Villagepark@lboro.ac.uk
Manager: Linda Moulton
Phone: +44 (0)1509 222254 or +44 (0)1509 223803
The warden team are responsible for pastoral and discipline issues.
Hall Warden: Bee King
Phone: +44 (0) 1509 222657
- Yuanyuan Wu
- Brian Wong
Duty Mobile: 07810 595528
The Student Hall Committee are on hand to offer support to the hall community. The committees are elected annually and are run by students for students.
For more information visit the hall website. Please not this is not a Loughborough University website, but is produced and managed by the students on the committee. We accept no liability for the content on the hall website.
All halls have their own Facebook page and all new students moving into this hall will be invited to join.