At Hazlerigg-Rutland you will find:
- All beds are 4ft (double bedding recommended)
- Pillows supplied
- All rooms have en-suite bathrooms
- Quiet rooms available
- 3 x accessible en-suite rooms
- 6 or 8 students share large kitchen
- Iron provided
- The University network and internet access are available by both wired and wireless networks
- Central card operated launderette (The Hub)
- Shared common room - The Granby (facilities subject to change)
- Bike Shed
- Fortnightly bedroom cleaning
- Weekly cleaning of kitchens and communal areas
All rooms offered on a 41 week let (plus additional fee for fresher week).
- £7,608.43 (£183.02 per week) - En-suite, 4ft bed (196 beds)
All fees above include utilities, wired and wireless network, housekeeping service, out of hours Warden Service, and Endsleigh insurance policy cover.
For information regarding subscription charges for freshers, returners and affiliates please see the Loughborough Students Union Hazlerigg-Rutland Hall page.
- New Undergraduates: Wednesday 27 September 2023
- Returning students: Saturday 30 September 2023
- Semester 2 students: Sunday 4 February 2024
- 41 week let (New Undergraduates): 27 September 2023 – 14 July 2024
- 41 week let (Returning Students) : 30 September 2023 – 14 July 2024
- 23 week let (Semester 2): 4 February 2024 - 14 July 2024
Rooms available throughout the Christmas and Easter vacations.
Rooms to be vacated by 10am on the end date of the contract.
Your Hall Manager is responsible for dealing with any problems that you may have within your hall.
For general enquiries email: Villagepark@lboro.ac.uk
Hall Manager: Linda Moulton
Phone: +44 (0)1509 222254 or +44 (0)1509 223803
The warden team are responsible for pastoral and discipline issues.
Hall Warden: Bee King
Phone: +44 (0)1509 222657
- George Dawes
- Johnny Valadas-Cartucho
Duty Mobile: 07810 595528
The Student Hall Committee are on hand to offer support to the hall community. The committees are elected annually and are run by students for students.
For more information visit the hall website. Please note this is not a Loughborough University website, but is produced and managed by the students on the committee. We accept no liability for the content on the hall website.
All halls have their own Facebook page and all new students moving into this hall will be invited to join.