At Claudia Parsons you will find:
- Located in seven 3 or 4 storey blocks
- All beds are 4ft (double bedding recommended)
- Pillows supplied
- Quiet rooms available
- 5 - 8 students share large kitchen/diner
- 4 x accessible en-suite rooms; 4 - 6 students share large kitchen/diner
- The University network and internet access are available by both wired and wireless networks
- Card/mobile app operated launderette
- Student social hub
- Active Campus – facilities providing outstanding recreation and fitness opportunities, an environment where students can study and relax in spaces specifically designed to support learning, health and wellbeing
- Bike Storage
- Fortnightly bedroom cleaning
- Weekly cleaning of kitchens and communal areas
- Communal bathrooms and toilet facilities will be cleaned a minimum of three times a week
All rooms offered on a 41 week let (plus additional fee for fresher’s week and arrivals).
- £8,138.02 or £8,249.12 for International Pathway (ONCAMPUS) Students (£194.42 per week) - En-suite, 4ft bed (409 beds)
Performance Athletes only on a 45 week let:
- £7,400.75 (£1262.40 per week) - Standard, 4ft bed (12 beds)
- £7,695.06 (£168.86 per week) - Large Standard, 4ft Bed (7 beds)
- £8,859.93 (£194.42 per week) - En-suite, 4ft Bed (52 beds)
All fees above include utilities, wired and wireless network, housekeeping service, out of hours Warden Service, and Endsleigh insurance policy cover.
For information regarding subscription charges for freshers, returners and affiliates please see the Loughborough Students Union Claudia Parsons page.
- International Pathway (ONCAMPUS) Students: Thursday 21 September 2023
- New Undergraduates: Monday 25 September 2023
- Returning students: Saturday 30 September 2023
- Semester 2 students: Sunday 4 February 2024
- 41 week let (New Undergraduates): 25 September 2023 – 14 July 2024
- 41 week let (Returning Students): 30 September 2023 – 14 July 2024
- 42 week let (International Pathway ONCAMPUS Students): 21 September 2023 – 14 July 2024
- 45 week let: 30 August 2023 – 14 July 2024 (Performance athletes only)
- 23 week let (Semester 2): 4 February 2024 - 14 July 2023
Rooms available throughout the Christmas and Easter vacations.
Rooms to be vacated by 10.00am on the end date of the contract.
Our Hall managers are responsible for dealing with any problems that you may have within your hall.
For general enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall Manager: Jack Hardy
Phone: +44 (0)1509 223452
The warden team are responsible for pastoral and discipline issues.
Hall Warden: Mr Karl Brennan
- Mr Michael Harry
- Mr Tony Tian
- Miss Naomi Harte
- Miss Lucy Zhu
Duty Subwarden mobile: 07909 567459
The Student Hall Committee are on hand to offer support to the hall community. The committees are elected annually and are run by students for students.
For more information visit the hall website. Please note this is not a Loughborough University website but is produced and managed by the students on the committee. We accept no liability for the content on the hall website.
All halls have their own Facebook page and all new students moving into this hall will be invited to join.