On 6 December 2019 Loughborough University launched a new Open Research Position Statement.
The Loughborough University Open Research Position Statement can be found on our Research Repository. Loughborough's work on Open Research will be co-ordinated by the Loughborough University Open Research Working Group. This group's Terms of Reference are:
- To develop, review and promote an institutional policy framework for Open Research.
- To support the University’s development of an open research culture by establishing and implementing a coordinated action plan.
- To oversee the development of the infrastructure, services and support needed to facilitate open research practices at the University.
- To monitor and review planning and progress with the regard to compliance with open access policies, including REF and UKRI.
- To monitor and review the external influences on the advancement of open and FAIR access to research, including policies and directives from UKRI and other bodies.
- To advise and report to University Research Committee on progress against the Open Research action plan.