The IAS holds a one-bedroom flat on campus for Residential Fellows to stay for up to four weeks, to better enable an enjoyable and productive stay with us.
The IAS Flat is a one-bedroom single level self-contained flat located in the centre of the Telford accommodation area on campus - Google Maps Link. This is only a short walk from International House where the IAS is based.
IAS Flat amenities -
- Bedroom with double bed and wardrobe/drawers, bed linen is provided and laundered by housekeeping staff.
- Bathroom with wc, sink, shower cubicle, towels are provided and also laundered.
- Living room with a chair, study desk, two sofas and a tv. The sofa can be turned into a sofabed if required.
- Patio doors lead out from the living room to a small private patio area.
- Kitchen/diner with sink, oven/hob, toaster, kettle, fridge/freezer, microwave and dining table with four chairs. Crockery & cutlery is provided.
- Free unlimited 16 gbps Wi-Fi.
Check into the flat is after 3pm and check out would be at 10am. (Flexibility is possible if your check in or out day is a weekend.)
We will provide a 'shopping essentials' package for your arrival, including milk, bread, butter, cereal, tea, coffee, juice and fruit. Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements in order to best tailor this package to your needs.
There is a small supermarket on campus within walking distance for most other basic items - The Purple Onion
Please note - There are no laundry facilities within the flat itself, but there are laundry facilities nearby that can be used opposite Telford Reception.