It is a short series of guided questions designed to help SWAI plan for your arrival, allowing you to settle straight into campus life when you get here. If, for example, you had extra time in exams at school or have any particular bedroom/hall requirements, this is the place to tell us.
Here are some examples of the disabilities / health conditions you can use the Portal for:
- Long term health conditions e.g. chronic fatigue syndrome, Crohn’s disease, cancer, arthritis, Tourette’s
- Specific learning differences e.g. dyslexia, AD(H)D, dyspraxia
- Mental health conditions e.g. depression, PTSD, eating disorder, SAD
- Autistic spectrum conditions e.g. Asperger’s Syndrome
- Visual impairment
- Physical disability e.g. cerebral palsy
For more information on SWAIs services, please visit our website.
Please note the Portal is not linked to your application status and will not be accessed by staff processing your application to study.