At Telford you will find:
- 4 – 6 students share bathroom facilities
- Quiet rooms available
- 6 - 8 students share a large dining kitchen
- The University network and internet access are available by both wired and wireless networks
- Card/mobile app operated launderette
- 2 x games/common rooms (facilities subject to change)
- Bike sheds
- Fortnightly bedroom cleaning
- Weekly cleaning of kitchens and communal areas
- Communal bathrooms and toilet facilities will be cleaned a minimum of three times a week
All rooms offered on a 39 week let (plus additional fee for fresher week).
- £4,852.49 (£122.63 per week) - Standard (483 beds)
All fees above include utilities, wired and wireless network, housekeeping service, out of hours Warden Service, and Endsleigh insurance policy cover.
For information regarding subscription charges for freshers, returners and affiliates please see the Loughborough Students Union Telford Hall.
- New undergraduates: Wednesday 27 September 2023
- Returning students: Saturday 30 September 2023
- Semester 2 students: Sunday 4 February 2024
- 39 week let (New Undergraduates): 27 September 2023 – 30 June 2024
- 39 week let (Returning students): 30 September 2023 - 30 June 2024
- 18 week let (Semester 1): 30 September 2023 - 2 February 2024
- 21 week let (Semester 2): 4 February 2024 - 30 June 2024
Rooms available throughout the Christmas and Easter Vacations.
Rooms to be vacated by 10am on the end date of the contract.
Your Hall Manager is responsible for dealing with any issues that you may have within your hall.
For general enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall Manager: June Newton
Phone: +44 (0)1509 223838
The warden team are responsible for pastoral and discipline issues.
Phone: +44 (0)1509 222275
- Priyanka Ghosh
- Nicolette Formosa
- Aakash Bansal
- Kuldeep Singh Sodha
Duty Mobile: 07812012252
The Student Hall Committee are on hand to offer support to the hall community. The committees are elected annually and are run by students for students.
For more information visit the hall website. Please note this is not a Loughborough University website, but is produced and managed by the students on the committee. We accept no liability for the content on the hall website.
All halls have their own Facebook page and all new students moving into this hall will be invited to join.