Halls of residence
Named after Sir Clifford Butler, Vice-Chancellor of the University from 1975-1985.
At Butler Court you will find:
- Three bedroom flats; 3 - 6 students share a large kitchen diner
- Deluxe and large en-suite rooms have 4 ft beds (double bedding recommended)
- Quiet rooms available
- Deluxe flats have sofa and TV in the kitchen
- Card/mobile app operated laundrette
- Large games/common room including TV, table tennis and table football
- The University network and internet access are available by both wired and wireless networks
- Bike shed
- Fortnightly bedroom cleaning
- Weekly cleaning of kitchens and communal areas
- Communal bathrooms and toilet facilities will be cleaned a minimum of three times a week
Accommodation packages available for 2019/20:
All rooms offered on a 39 week let (plus additional fee for fresher week)
- £4,011.83 - Single Room without Wash Hand Basin (4 beds)
- £4,115.22 - Shared twin en-suite (84 beds)
- £6,036.41 - Large en-suite (4ft bed) (94 beds)
- £6,431.97 - Deluxe en-suite (4ft bed) (69 beds)
For information regarding subscription charges for freshers, returners and affiliates please see the Loughborough Students Union Butler Court Hall page.
- New Undergraduates: Wednesday 25 September 2019
- Returning Students: Saturday 28 or Sunday 29 September 2019
- Semester 2 students: Sunday 02 February 2020
39 weeks let: 28 September 2019 - 27 June 2020
Rooms available throughout the Christmas and Easter Vacations
Rooms to be vacated by 10am on the end date of the contract:
Friday 31 January 2020 (semester 1 students)
Saturday 27 June 2020 (semester 2 and full year students)
Our hall managers are responsible for dealing with any problems that you may have within your hall.
For general enquiries email: email@example.com
Hall Manager: Patrick Page-Ward
Phone: +44 (0)1509 223809
The warden team are responsible for pastoral and discipline issues.
Hall Warden: Dr Sean Mitchell
Phone: +44 (0) 1509 222334
Mr Zac Parris
Miss Xiyuan Tan
Miss Roses Enang
Duty Mobile: 07731 990251
The Student Hall Committee are on hand to offer support to the hall community. The committees are elected annually and are run by students for students.
For more information visit the hall website. Please note this is not a Loughborough University website, but is produced and managed by the students on the committee. We accept no liability for the content on the hall website.
All halls have their own facebook page and all new students moving into this hall will be invited to join.