Halls of residence
Named after Sir Clifford Butler, Vice-Chancellor of the University from 1975-1985.
At Butler Court you will find:
- Three bedroom flats; 3 - 6 students share a large kitchen diner
- Deluxe and large en-suite rooms have 4 ft beds (double bedding recommended)
- Quiet rooms available
- Deluxe flats have sofa and TV in the kitchen
- Card/mobile app operated launderette
- Large games/common room including TV, table tennis and table football
- The University network and internet access are available by both wired and wireless networks
- Bike shed
- Fortnightly bedroom cleaning
- Weekly cleaning of kitchens and communal areas
- Communal bathrooms and toilet facilities will be cleaned a minimum of three times a week
Accommodation packages available for 2021/22:
All rooms offered on a 41 week let (plus additional fee for fresher week)
- £4,360.84 - Single Room without Wash Hand Basin (4 beds)
- £6,686.33 - Large En-Suite (4ft bed) (136 beds)
- £6,866.71 - Deluxe En-Suite (4ft bed) (69 beds
For information regarding subscription charges for freshers, returners and affiliates please see the Loughborough Students Union Butler Court Hall page.
New Undergraduates: Saturday 25 September 2021
Returning students: Saturday 2 October 2021
Semester 2 student: Sunday 6 February 2022
41 weeks let: 2 October 2021 – 16 July 2022
18 weeks let (Semester 1): 2 October 2021 - 5 February 2022
23 weeks let (Semester 2): 6 February 2022 - 16 July 2022
Rooms available throughout the Christmas and Easter Vacations
Rooms to be vacated by 10am on the end date of the contract.
Our hall managers are responsible for dealing with any problems that you may have within your hall.
For general enquiries email: email@example.com
Hall Manager: Ethan Oldershaw
Phone: +44 (0)1509 223809
The warden team are responsible for pastoral and discipline issues.
Hall Warden: David Maidment
Nana Yaa Nsiah-Appiah
Duty Mobile: 07731 990251
The Student Hall Committee are on hand to offer support to the hall community. The committees are elected annually and are run by students for students.
For more information visit the hall website. Please note this is not a Loughborough University website, but is produced and managed by the students on the committee. We accept no liability for the content on the hall website.
All halls have their own facebook page and all new students moving into this hall will be invited to join.