Documents and forms

Accommodation Transfer request form

By completing this form you are registering a request to be considered to transfer to an alternative room in our halls of residence. Your name will be placed on our waiting list and when we have a suitable vacant room we will contact you.

If you wish to move to a vacant room or register on our waiting list, please complete this Form.

You may register on our Waiting List however, due to the limited availability of postgraduate accommodation, we will only be able to consider you for a move if we can arrange a suitable swap with another postgraduate student.

APPLYING ON OUR TRANSFER LIST (current hall residents)
This form can be used if you are currently residing in a room in University Halls of Residence.

In the first instance please speak to your Warden if something in particular is affecting or upsetting you - they will do everything they can to help sort out the problem. Alternatively you can speak in confidence to an Accommodation Consultant - please come into the Student Accommodation Centre.

Where you live is a very important part of your life at University. If you're not completely happy with your accommodation there are several options:

Move to a vacant room within your current hall 
Move to a vacant room in a different hall 
Register on our waiting list 

Please refer to our website for further information on the transfer process.