Transfer request form

By completing this form you are registering a request to be considered to transfer to an alternative room in our halls of residence. Your name will be placed on our waiting list and when we have a suitable vacant room we will contact you.

In the first instance please speak to your Warden if something in particular is affecting or upsetting you - they will do everything they can to help sort out the problem. Alternatively you can speak in confidence to an Accommodation Officer - please come into the Student Accommodation Centre.

Undergraduate students

If you wish to move to a vacant room or register on our waiting list, please complete this form.

Postgraduate students

You may register on our waiting list however, due to the limited availability of postgraduate accommodation, we will only be able to consider you for a move if we can arrange a suitable swap with another postgraduate student.