Managing research and impact
The Research Quality and Visibility Team can assist you in managing your research on systems used at Loughborough and guide you through internal and external research policies, concordats and requirements to ensure compliance.
We can help you with
Online management of research outputs and impact, research integrity and best practice
- Loughborough University Publication Information (LUPIN)
- Loughborough Ethics on-line (LEON) in progress – coming soon
- ResearchFish - UKRI's reporting system
Advice and assistance on research compliance with policies
- Loughborough University ethics approval
- NHS ethical approval
- UKRI outcome reporting
- Open access
Further help and information
- The Research Support Team can help you manage your research to completion.
- The Partnership Development Team can help you with REF Impact case studies.
- Further details of which teams can help you with your Research and Enterprise Contracts are available here.
- We work in partnership with the Library to support you in publishing your research.
Meet the team