Energy Research Accelerator Roadshow - Loughborough
The Energy Research Accelerator (ERA) are pleased to announce that they will be holding a series of virtual roadshows to showcase the work of the ERA, where they will introduce the work they do to progress new carbon-neutral energy innovations and take a look at our future focus towards achieving a net-zero future.
The ERA will introduce you to the team and the work that has been undertaken so far, at our partner institutions and across our 23 facilities, and will explore the ways which you can engage with them, taking advantage of their wide network and strong links to policy makers and industry leaders.
Some of the benefits of engaging with ERA are:
- Membership of, and access to, the wider ERA community and opportunity to be part of our working groups.
- Aid in applying for research grants in the form of idea generation and development and letters of support
- Access for knowledge exchange at conferences and other events
- Student involvement in our skills development programmes
- Involvement in the development and implementation of the ERA Big Ideas and other future plans
- Business development support through our industrial links
- Use of ERA facilities at other institutions
- Support with promotoion of your initiative through the ERA channels
Why attend the ERA Roadshow
Researchers, students and professional services staff from the ERA partners have benefitted from taking part in the ERA programme, through support for research bids, student skills programme, business development, international links and access to equipment and facilities.
This one hour session will give you an opportunity to find out about ERA and how you can benefit from becoming part of our programme.
If you have any questions, please contact Nick King.
Contact and booking details
- Nick King
- Email address
- Booking information
- Book via Eventbrite