Keeping your student record up-to-date
The Student Self-Service facility allows you to view and update some of the information in your student record. Your student record is a combination of the personal details you have provided to the University and information regarding your programme of study and modules. It is important that the University holds accurate and current information about you on your student record.
Through Student Self-Service, you can:
- View and update: your personal details; your equality and diversity monitoring data; your address and other contact details; your emergency contact information; and your data usage preferences.
- Review your programme registration information and any allocated adjustments you may have.
- Download a range of official letters confirming your attendance and student status.
- Provide your bank details for the University to make payments to you.
- Find staff contact information for your particular programme.
- View your confirmed module, part and degree results.
- Submit a mitigating circumstances claim.
- Submit a route change request (to add or remove a placement year).
Prior to the start of the academic year, Student Self-Service also also provides access to the registration/re-registration process, allowing you to confirm your intention to commence/resume your studies and review and update the details the University holds in relation to yourself.
If you have lost or forgotten your password, call IT Services on 01509 222333.