Loughborough University
Leicestershire, UK
LE11 3TU
+44 (0)1509 263171
Loughborough University

International Student Advice and Support

Visa Advice

ISAS - Advice and Support

We have advisers available to help you apply for immigration permission under the Student route, both in the UK and your home country. We can also advise you on visitor visas, working in the UK during and after your studies and with any other immigration query you might have. This is subject to the restrictions placed upon us by ministerial order.

Please use the links to the left to take you to more information.

The Student Advice and Support Service is authorised to provide immigration advice and services by an order made under section 84(4)(d) of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 (The Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 (Part V Exemption: Educational Institutions and Health Sector Bodies) Order 2001 (Statutory Instrument 2001 No. 1403)). Should you have a complaint about the service you can use the Student Advice and Support Service's complaints procedure or you can use the OISC Complaints Scheme.