Halls of residence
Professor John Guest Phillips came to Loughborough University as its fourth Vice-Chancellor in January 1986, following a most distinguished career as a zoologist.
At John Phillips you will find:
- 5-8 students share large kitchen
- All rooms have en-suite bathrooms
- One en-suite accessible room
- Beds are 4ft (double bedding recommended)
- Pillows supplied
- The University network and internet access are available by both wired and wireless networks
- Central card operated launderette (The Hub)
- Shared common room - The Granby (facilities subject to change)
- Bike shed
- Rice cookers provided in kitchens
- Fortnightly bedroom cleaning
- Weekly kitchen and communal area cleaning
John Phillips Hall
Accommodation packages available for 2021/22:
All rooms offered on a 50 week let
- £7,704.69 - En-suite (4ft bed)
For information regarding subscription charges please see the Loughborough Students Union John Phillips Hall page.
Postgraduates: Monday 27 September 2021
50 weeks let: 27 September 2021 - 18 September 2022
Rooms available throughout the Christmas and Easter Vacations
Rooms to be vacated by 10am on the end date of the contract.
Your Hall Manager is responsible for dealing with any problems that you may have within your hall.
For general enquiries email: Villagepark@lboro.ac.uk
Manager: Linda Moulton
Phone: +44 (0)1509 222254 or 223803
The warden team are responsible for pastoral and discipline issues.
Hall Warden: Bee King
Phone: +44 (0) 1509 222657
Duty Mobile: 07810 595528
The Student Hall Committee are on hand to offer support to the hall community. The committees are elected annually and are run by students for students.
For more information visit the hall website. Please not this is not a Loughborough University website, but is produced and managed by the students on the committee. We accept no liability for the content on the hall website.
All halls have their own facebook page and all new students moving into this hall will be invited to join.