Halls of residence
This lively friendly hall takes its name from Professor Elvyn Richards, the University's second Vice-Chancellor from 1967 to 1975.
At Elyvn Richards you will find:
- Beds are 4ft (double bedding recommended)
- Pillows supplied
- 4 en-suite wheelchair accessible rooms
- Catered Monday - Friday (10 meals per week, lunch and evening meal)
- 5-8 students share large kitchen
- Large kitchen/diner
- Quiet rooms available
- Central card operated launderette (The Hub)
- Games/common room (facilities subject to change)
- The University network and internet access are available by both wired and wireless networks
- Bike store
- Fortnightly bedroom cleaning
- Weekly cleaning of kitchens and communal areas
Accommodation packages available for 2019/20:
All rooms offered on a 41 week let (plus additional fee for fresher week)
- £7,450.56 - En-suite (4ft bed) (406 beds)
For information regarding subscription charges for freshers, returners and affiliates please see the Loughborough Students Union Elvyn Richards Hall page.
- New Undergraduates: Tuesday 24 September 2019
- Returning students: Saturday 28 or Sunday 29 September 2020
- Semester 2 students: Sunday 02 February 2020
41 weeks let: 28 September 2019 – 11 July 2020
Rooms available throughout the Christmas and Easter Vacations.
Rooms to be vacated by 10am on the end date of the contract:
- Friday 31 January 2020 (semester 1 students)
- Saturday 11 July 2020 (semester 2 and full year students)
*Meals included for 31 weeks during term time only
Your Hall Manager is responsible for dealing with any problems that you may have within your hall.
For general enquiries email: Villagepark@lboro.ac.uk
Hall Manager: Linda Moulton
Phone: +44 (0)1509 222254 or 223803
Please contact the Front of House Manager/Chef for any food queries or dietary requirements.
Senior Duty Manager: Brett Barrs
Phone: +44 (0) 1509 223810
Chef: Jaget Singh
Phone: +44 (0) 1509 223825
The warden team are responsible for pastoral and discipline issues.
Hall Warden: Hilary McDermott
Phone: +44 (0)1509 222270
Mr Aiden Chauntry
Miss Nadyne Venturini Trindade
Mr Temi Jegede
Duty Mobile: 07591479007
The Student Hall Committee are on hand to offer support to the hall community. The committees are elected annually and are run by students for students.
For more information visit the hall website. Please note this is not a Loughborough University website, but is produced and managed by the students on the committee. We accept no liability for the content on the hall website.
All halls have their own facebook page and all new students moving into this hall will be invited to join.