We can help you to identify the most appropriate source of research funding, build research networks and collaborations, and draft and develop your application.
We can help you with
Identifying funding opportunities
- Dissemination opportunities
- Triaging opportunities to individual academics and research groups
- Matching ideas to funding initiatives
Optimising your research network
- Identifying and building a suitable network for your research
- Optimising collaborations across the University and beyond
Developing blue skies research funding applications
- Analysing call requirements
- Supporting bid development
- Organising internal academic peer review and mock interview panels as required
- Responding to reviewers’ comments
- Guidance on developing Data Management Plans
Further help and information
- To find out more about how we can help, please contact your School’s Research Development Manager - listed below.
- Your School’s Partnership Development Manager can help you build links with non-academic partners, and identify and apply for knowledge exchange funding.
- If you are developing a fellowship application, please contact Helen Tighe.
- Further details about which teams can help you with your Research and Enterprise Contracts are available here.
- For a more detailed overview of the support we can offer, please visit the Research Support webpages.