Events and meetings
If you are an LGBT+ staff member or ally at Loughborough University, you are most welcome to attend our events and/or monthly meetings. Below is a sample of LGBT+ events organised on our campuses.
Key LGBT+ Calendar dates
- All of February - LGBT History Month
- 31 March - International Transgender Day of Visibility
- 17 May - International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia (IDAHOBIT)
- All of June - Pride Month
- 23 September - Bi Visibility Day
- 11 October - Coming Out Day
- 26 October - Intersex Awareness Day
- 8 November - Intersex Day of Solidarity
- 20 November - Trans Day of Remembrance
LGBT+ Staff Network scheduled meetings
Currently all LGBT+ Staff Netork meetings are to be held online until further notice.
- Wednesday 29 June 2022 - 12:00pm-13:00pm
- Wednesday 27 July 2022 - 12:00pm-13:00pm
- Wednesday 28 September 2022 - 12:00pm-13:00pm
Meetings are usually held 12-1 on the last Wednesday of each month, often with the exception of August to provide a break whilst many are on holiday.
If you would like to attend one of our meetings, please get in touch and we will send you an invitation.