The Loughborough MBA
Management and Leadership Master's-level Apprenticeships
Use your Apprenticeship Levy to develop the capabilities and performance of your future leaders
We are delighted to announce the launch of our new Management and Leadership Master's-level Apprenticeships (Level 7). As an approved provider of Apprenticeship Levy Services to the Skills Funding Agency, Loughborough University is proud to have developed a suite of postgraduate apprenticeship programmes at the School of Business and Economics for organisations who wish to develop their talented managers using the Apprenticeship Levy.
Why an apprenticeship?
- Make use of your Apprenticeship Levy contributions
- Develop, promote and retain your most talented employees
- Gain recognised, accredited qualifications from a UK Top-10 business school
- Benefit from flexible part-time learning in a 'blended learning' environment
- Work with us to create a bespoke programme that is tailored to your specific challenges and needs