Fees and funding - 2018 entry
Choosing to boost your career prospects with a taught postgraduate qualification is an important decision, so it’s important to understand the financial costs and different funding options available to you.
Programme fees are different depending on whether you are a UK/EU student or an international student. All fees are listed at the top of each programme page.
At Loughborough we offer a range of scholarships and bursaries to attract the very best applicants. These include:
Automatically applied merit-based scholarships for full-time applicants:
- Loughborough University Excellence Scholarship - worth 20% fees. For those with a first class degree or international equivalent
- Loughborough University Scholarship - worth 10% fees. For those with a 2:1 degree or international equivalent
- Loughborough University Alumni Bursary - worth 10% fees. For all Loughborough University alumni.
There are also an extensive range of university-wide bursaries, scholarships and external loans available, many of which need to be applied for separately. In some instances availability may be limited and deadlines may apply.
- English Government Master's loans worth up to £10,280 for eligible UK/EU students
- Special loans have been created for postgraduate study if you normally live in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.