Student handbook

Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught programmes

Withdrawal from Study

If you are considering withdrawing from your programme, you should discuss your options with your School/Department. In the first instance, you should contact either your personal tutor or your School/Department Administrator.  You are also strongly advised to discuss the implications of your Withdrawal with the Student Advice and Support Service as your change of status may affect your funding or support.

If, having considered other options (such as Leave of Absence), you decide to withdraw permanently, you will need to complete and submit a Withdrawal Form to your Programme Administrator in your School. You can download a withdrawal form here:

Please note that students withdrawing from their programmes will still be liable for a proportion of their tuition fees in accordance with Regulation XVI, Paragraphs 5-6.