UK and Irish nationals

How and when to confirm your right to study at the University.

If you are a new student, you must show one of the following when collecting your ID card:

  • UK passport
  • Irish passport
  • UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland Birth Certificate or Adoption Certificate, plus evidence of your National Insurance number (NI card/letter from government body/employer).

Driving licences are not accepted as they do not show nationality.