We are excited to announce that Spring Careers Fair will be back on campus. Around 60 employers will be promoting employment opportunities within their organisation including graduate, internship and placement roles; as well as vacation and volunteering opportunities.
The full list of employers attending and the opportunities they are advertising is available on Careers Online, to help you plan your visit.
There is no need to register, simply turn up on the day!
- There is no need to wear a suit, but dress appropriately as first impressions do count.
- Employers like to talk to enthusiastic, well-researched students so if there are any organisations that you particularly want to work for then find out as much about the company and their career opportunities in advance of the day.
- Bring along your CV. And if you haven’t polished your CV yet, our team of career professionals will be happy to help. More information about how to do this can be found here.
- Be flexible and visit the event with an open mind and talk to as many organisations as you can. You never know, your dream job could be working in a company that you have not yet heard of!
- Allow yourself adequate time as there are plenty of employers to visit.
- Prioritise the employers you’re most interested in.
- Enjoy the day and try to learn as much as possible about your future career possibilities.
Get the most from the fair – prepare in advance
Some of our recent graduates share their top tips for making the most out of in-person and online careers fairs and events. Take a look at their top tips: Student Survival Guide to Careers event
When researching potential future employers, you might find it helpful to read our Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace guide. You will find tips on what to look out for to help you ensure you are applying to organisations that value diversity and inclusion.