Autumn Careers Fest 2022
10 October - 18 November
6 weeks of interactive on-campus and online events, designed to help you on your career journey. Hear from our experts in Careers Network and meet employers from a variety of industries and find out what opportunities they are promoting; including graduate, internship, placement and volunteer roles.
The 6 weeks includes:
- Virtual and In Person Mock Assessment Centres - Get yourself prepared and ready for any future Assessment Centres.
- Employers on Campus - Look out for free giveaways and competitions, employers will be popping up all over campus and will be keen to speak with you.
- Careers In Panel Events - Your chance to gain insight into a specific sector and ask those all-important questions.
- Start a Business - The Loughborough Enterprise Network (LEN) provides assess to knowledge, networks and funding to help you start a business.
- Student Success Events - Supporting students to succeed at and after university through Academic Success Coaching, Personal Best sessions and our Future Black Talent Programme.
Plus much more! Some of these events will be in person, and some will be run through MS Teams.
To see what's coming up in the next couple of weeks and follow links to book your space on Careers Online, take a look at the summary documents below.
Week 1 and 2 Careers Events Summary
You can also view all upcoming careers events on Careers Online.