At Faraday you will find:
- 2 - 7 students share a kitchenette (number sharing facilities is higher in the larger blocks)
- 4 - 8 students share kitchen (large kitchen blocks)
- Standard (wash hand basin) rooms: 4 - 7 students share bathroom facilities
- Double bedding recommended for 4ft beds
- Shared en-suite: 2 students share adjacent bathroom
- En-suite rooms
- Quiet rooms available
- Catered Monday - Friday (15 meals per week)
- Large common/games room - Freeview TV, DVD, table football, pool table, darts and more (facilities subject to change)
- Card/mobile app operated launderette
- The University network and internet access are available by both wired and wireless networks
- Bike sheds
- Fortnightly bedroom cleaning
- Weekly cleaning of kitchens and communal areas
- Communal bathrooms and toilet facilities will be cleaned a minimum of three times a week
All rooms offered on a 39 week let (plus additional fee for fresher week and arrivals)
- £6,956.35 (£175.16 per week) - Standard (42 beds)
- £6,651.35 (£167.48 per week) - Standard with small kitchen (38 beds)
- £7,313.78 (£184.16 per week) - Standard with large kitchen (72 beds)
- £8,248.66 (£207.70 per week) - Shared en-suite (26 beds)
- £8,350.72 (£210.27 per week) - Shared en-suite with large kitchen (4 beds)
- £8,453.19 (£212.85 per week) - Shared en-suite, 4ft bed with large kitchen (20 beds)
- £8,528.64 (£214.75 per week) - En-suite (86 beds)
- £8,631.50 (£217.34 per week) - En-suite with large kitchen (28 beds)
- £8,733.57 (£219.91 per week) - En-suite, 4ft bed with large kitchen (51 beds)
All fees above include utilities, wired and wireless network, housekeeping service, out of hours Warden Service, and Endsleigh insurance policy cover.
For information regarding subscription charges for freshers, returners and affiliates please see the Loughborough Students Union Faraday Hall page.
- International Pathway (ONCAMPUS) Students: Thursday 21 September 2023
- New Undergraduates: Tuesday 26 September 2023
- Returning students: Saturday 30 September 2023
- Semester 2 students: Sunday 4 February 2024
- 39 week let (New Undergraduates): 26 September 2023 – 30 June 2024
- 39 week let (Returning Students): 30 September 2023 - 30 June 2024
- 40 week let (International Pathway ONCAMPUS Students): 21 September 2023 – 30 June 2024
- 18 week let (Semester 1): 30 September 2023 - 2 February 2024
- 21 week let (Semester 2): 4 February 2024 - 30 June 2024
Rooms available throughout the Christmas and Easter Vacations.
Rooms to be vacated by 10am on the end date of the contract.
The Student Hall Committee are on hand to offer support to the hall community. The committees are elected annually and are run by students for students.
For more information visit the hall website. Please note this is not a Loughborough University website but is produced and managed by the students on the committee. We accept no liability for the content on the hall website.
All halls have their own Facebook page and all new students moving into this hall will be invited to join.