Halls of residence
Towers hall offers the best views on campus.
At Towers you will find:
- All rooms have 4ft beds (double bedding recommended)
- Students share bathroom facilities and kitchenette
- East Tower - 6 students per floor sharing 1 x toilet, shower and kitchen
- West Tower - 11 students per floor sharing 2 x toilets, 2 x showers and 1 kitchen
- Quiet rooms available
- Four lifts - both towers are connected per floor
- Students may request a lower floor if required
- Common/games room with tennis tables, Freeview and 40" HD TV (facilities subject to change)
- The University network and internet access are available by both wired and wireless networks.
- Card/mobile app operated launderette
- Bike shed
- Fortnightly bedroom cleaning
- Weekly cleaning of kitchens and communal areas
Accommodation packages available for 2019/20:
All rooms offered on a 39 week let (plus additional fee for fresher week)
- £6,750.19 - Standard (4ft bed) (309 beds)
For information regarding subscription charges for freshers, returners and affiliates please see the Loughborough Students Union Towers Hall page.
- New Undergraduates: Tuesday 24 September 2019
- Returning students: Saturday 28 or Sunday 29 September 2019
- Semester 2 students: Sunday 02 February 2020
39 weeks let: 28 September 2019 – 27 June 2020
Rooms to be vacated by 10am on the end date of the contract:
- Friday 31 January 2020 (semester 1 students)
- Saturday 27 June 2020 (semester 2 and full year students)
Your Hall Manager is responsible for dealing with any problems that you may have within your hall.
For general enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall Manager: Jack Hardy
Phone: +44 (0)1509 223809 or 223819
Please contact the Front of House Manager/Chef for any food queries or dietary requirements.
Front of House Manager: Debbie Henry
Phone: +44 (0)1509 223841
Chef: Jon Meadows
Phone: +44 (0)1509 223840
The warden team are responsible for pastoral and discipline issues.
Hall Warden: Ms Ruth Casey
Phone: +44 (0)1509 222276
Mr Liam Beddeley
Mr Rieman Rudra
Miss Leah Henrickson
Duty Mobile: 07497806571
The Student Hall Committee are on hand to offer support to the hall community. The committees are elected annually and are run by students for students.
For more information visit the hall website. Please note this is not a Loughborough University website, but is produced and managed by the students on the committee. We accept no liability for the content on the hall website.
All halls have their own facebook page and all new students moving into this hall will be invited to join.