LU Inc. is Loughborough University’s business incubator.
It brings together the University’s academic and graduate entrepreneurs with founders from across the region and beyond to create a rich, vibrant and supportive start-up community.
LU Inc. offers:
- Co-working – Fully-serviced, flexible workspace and facilities, including power telephony and superfast broadband
- Network connections – Referrals and introductions across our community to help your business establish and grow
- Training and events – Events and training programmes tailored to LU Inc members
- Coaching and Mentoring – Leveraging University and industry support
- Access to funding and innovation – R&D opportunities and help to find funding
LU Inc. is based on the University’s Science and Enterprise Park (LUSEP). LU Inc. members also become campus partners – joining LUSEP’s collaborative innovation community of over 80 knowledge-based companies and world-class research centres thriving alongside each other, benefitting from the R&D facilities, services and amenities the University has to offer.
Incubator Manager, Pete Hitchings, is happy to answer your queries.
To find out more, visit the LU Inc. website.
MICRA, the Midlands Innovation Commercialisation Research Accelerator is collaborative project between the between the Midlands Innovation Group of Universities that provides:
- Entrepreneurial training and events
- Connections and referrals to investor networks
- Access to funding to drive forward your ideas and develop proof of concept
- Funding to access incubation space
- Facilitated connections across the wider MICRA network
- A platform to raise the profile of your spinout
For MICRA training, contact Jeanette Pallas.