We aim to be a truly globally partnered School in a network of leading institutions delivering intellectually excellent and relevant research and education in business and economics. To this end we are developing a community that recognises and values the importance of international exposure and experience in their research, teaching and learning.
The majority of our research is recognised to be of an internationally leading standard and relevance to industry, and our programmes are continually reviewed to ensure relevant international content.
Specifically, our strategy for achieving our aims involves:
- Continually developing the international content of our programmes of teaching, learning and research, to enable our stakeholders to operate in the global business environment;
- Expanding international partnerships with educational and corporate institutions, to support international, collaborative and research programmes;
- Supporting students in the development of international communities of study, in order to enhance international experience and global mobility;
- Promoting international faculty mobility and the development of research networks, to consolidate the School’s reputation for excellent research;
- Enhancing the wide international mix of the faculty, staff and students in the School;
- Developing deeper relationships with our international alumni through mutual support and frequent contact.