Management and Leadership Master's-level Apprenticeships
Use your Apprenticeship Levy to develop the capabilities and performance of your future leaders
We are delighted to announce the launch of our new 2018 Management and Leadership Master's-level Apprenticeships (Level 7). As an approved provider of Apprenticeship Levy Services to the Skills Funding Agency, Loughborough University is proud to have developed a suite of postgraduate apprenticeship programmes at the School of Business and Economics for organisations who wish to develop their talented managers using the Apprenticeship Levy.
Why an apprenticeship?
- Make use of your Apprenticeship Levy contributions
- Develop, promote and retain your most talented employees
- Gain recognised, accredited qualifications from a UK Top-10 business school
- Benefit from flexible part-time learning in a 'blended learning' environment
- Work with us to create a bespoke programme that is tailored to your specific challenges and needs