- PhD in Mathematics, Loughborough University (2021 – in view)
- MSc in Industrial Mathematical Modelling, Loughborough University, Dec 2016
- National Teachers’ Institute Kaduna, Nigeria, 2012
- BSc in Mathematics, University of Jos, Nigeria, 2008
- Feb 2021 – present: STEM Engagement Specialist, Loughborough University
- Feb 2020 – July 2020: University Teacher, Loughborough University
- June 2016 (MSc placement): Data Analyst, DNV GL (Oil and Gas), Loughborough
- Feb 2011 – Sept 2015: Assistant Lecturer, Federal College of Education (Technical), Yobe State, Nigeria
- March 2009 – Feb 2011: Mathematics Teacher in College, Yobe State, Nigeria.
- Application of Mathematics to Industry
- Mathematical modelling of systems
- Fluid Mechanics
- Data Analysis
I am a Fellow of the Higher Education Association (FHEA). I am the Public relations officer in Black Excellence, a non-profit organisation built to support BME groups in the UK. Director of Living Springs theatre, a charity drama group, UK.
- Chinasa J. Ojiako, Radu Cimpeanu, H. C. Hemaka Bandulasena, Roger Smith and Dmitri Tseluiko. Deformation and dewetting of liquid films under gas jets. J. Fluid Mech. (2020), vol. 905, A18. DOI: 10.1017/jfm.2020.752
- Ojiako CJ, Cimpeanu R, Bandulasena HCH, Smith R, Tseluiko D., Deformation of a Liquid Film by an Impinging Gas Jet: Modelling and Experiments. Published in the Conference proceedings of the Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology (ASET) Canada, June 2019.