- 2018-present, Lecturer, Loughborough University, Department of Mathematical Sciences
- 2010-2018, Distinguished PKS Fellow, then Staff Member, Max-Planck Institute for the Physics of Complex Systems, Dresden
- 2008-2010, Postdoc, Universiteit Utrecht
- 2005-2008, Postdoc, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- 2002-2005, PhD, Imperial College London
- 1999-2002, Undergraduate, Imperial College London
Various topics in (Quantum) Many-Body Dynamics
Selected Recent Publications
Benedikt Kloss, Jad C. Halimeh, Achilleas Lazarides and Yevgeny Bar Lev. Absence of localization in interacting spin chains with a discrete symmetry, 2023 (Nat. Commun., in press)
Aydin Deger, Achilleas Lazarides, and Sthitadhi Roy. Constrained dynamics and directed percolation, 2022. Phys. Rev. Lett, 129, 190601 (selected as Editors’ Suggestion)
Aydin Deger, Sthitadhi Roy, and Achilleas Lazarides. Arresting classical many-body chaos by kinetic constraints. Phys. Rev. Lett. 129, 160601 (2022).
Pedro Ribeiro, Achilleas Lazarides, and Masudul Haque. Many-body quantum dynamics of initially trapped systems due to a stark potential: thermalization versus bloch oscillations. Phys. Rev. Lett., 124, 110603 (2020).
Vedika Khemani, Achilleas Lazarides, Roderich Moessner, and Shivaji L Sondhi. Phase structure of driven quantum systems. Phys. Rev. Lett., 116, 250401 (2016).
Achilleas Lazarides, Arnab Das, and Roderich Moessner. Fate of many-body localization under periodic driving. Phys. Rev. Lett., 115, 030402 (2014).
Achilleas Lazarides, Arnab Das, and Roderich Moessner. Equilibrium states of generic quantum systems subject to periodic driving. Phys. Rev. E, 90, 012110 (2014)-- selected as the 2014 Physical Review E 25th Anniversary Milestone.