Dr Jean-Claude Cuenin
- 2019-Present: Lecturer, Loughborough University
- 2013-2019: Lecturer / private docent, LMU Munich
- 2014-2015: Postdoc, University of Chicago
- 2011-2013: Postdoc, Imperial College London
- PhD: University of Bern (2011)
- Habilitation (venia docendi) : LMU Munich (2018)
- Spectral theory of selfadjoint and non-selfadjoint partial differential operators, especially Lieb-Thirring inequalities, spectral asymptotics and questions related to embedded eigenvalues and resonances.
- PDE and harmonic analysis, especially uniform Sobolev inequalities, Strichartz and local smoothing estimates, Fourier restriction theory, eigenfunction concentration and applications in mathematical physics.