Teaching Partnerships Sub-Committee
Terms of Reference
- To advise and report to Learning and Teaching Committee and provide a forum for the development of the Committee’s agenda in regard to the academic standards and the quality of taught provision delivered in collaboration with external partners.
- To promote, evaluate and review measures to enhance the quality of learning and teaching for taught provision delivered in collaboration with external organisations.
- To recommend to Operations Committee and Curriculum Sub-Committee the approval of formal agreements for taught partnerships.
- To ensure that appropriate scrutiny takes place of all taught collaborative provision, including short course provision where appropriate, in order to maintain quality and standards and disseminate good practice.
- To monitor student number planning and monitor achievement of intake targets for collaborative provision, working closely with the Planning Office and collaborative partners.
- To maintain the register of taught partnership agreements.
- To oversee the partnership approval and re-approval process.
- To disseminate advice and information to Schools and partner organisations as required.