Terms of Reference
- To monitor the value and purpose of all prizes awarded regularly to student members of the University, however such prizes will be derived.
- Further to Ordinance III.1 and subject to any conditions made by the founders, to institute, amend or discontinue as appropriate awards detailed in these Statutes on behalf of Senate and Council.
- To act, on behalf of Senate, as the awarding panel for University Prizes.
- To review and o report on an annual basis to Senate on the uses to which University Prizes are or may be put.
- To publicise, promote and raise the awareness of prizes and to encourage the submission of prize nominations and applications.