Your University IT account
Leaving or graduating this year?
Students are no longer provided with an Alumni account when they graduate, so all the data from existing accounts will be lost when it expires.
On completion or termination of your studies, your IT user account will enter a 30-day expiry period. Unfortunately, we are unable to specify the exact date this will happen, as it varies from school to school, as well as if you are doing resits.
If you are returning to the university for further study or as staff, please see FAQs.
During the 30-day expiry period, you still have access to email, Office 365, Learn, Athens, and your documents area (U drive)
Update and replace
- Any contacts/ documents which quote your university email address to a personal email address, including CV & job applications.
- Any online accounts which are registered using your University email address (Amazon, social media, etc.)
- Clear any fines on your library account and return any books by 22nd June 2019 (date applies to UG Finalists).
During the 30 day expiry you must update your email details here: www.lboro.ac.uk/registry/self-service
- Documents stored in your documents area (U drive) (instructions here)
- Documents you want to keep from LEARN (download/ export content)
- Data stored in your OneDrive student account (instructions here)
- Emails stored in your student account that you may need in the future (forward to a personal account)
- Remaining printing credits: a refund can be provided by visiting Creative & Print Services in Herbert Manzoni - Phone: 01509 222190 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the 26th July, the Cash+ service will no longer be in use. Make sure you have spent all the funds on your Loughborough ID Card by this date. From the 28th June you will no longer be able to add funds. Claim your refund at the campus card desk in Herbert Manzoni, £10 charge applies.
- Remaining diners+ units until 28th June 2019 (no refund can be provided, after this date all units are lost as Dining Halls close over the summer, this applies to all students).
Information on Personal Best
Some access to the Personal Best web application will be available after graduation. However, in order to gain this, students must have logged in before their Loughborough University IT account expires. Students will be promoted to edit their Personal Best login details closer to the time, to allow them to access after graduation.