Linkedin Learning is an online learning platform that can help you acquire software, technology, business and creative skills to achieve learning, personal and professional goals. The resource, which offers access to over 5000 video tutorials, is freely available to all Loughborough University staff and students from any desktop or mobile device.
How can I access Linkedin Learning?
- go to Linkedin Learning (link below)
- click on the option to Sign in (top right hand-side)
- select 'Sign in with your organization portal'
- enter 'lboro.ac.uk' in the text box (your oganisation's URL)
- enter your University credentials
- You can also download content to watch offline and on-the-go, using the app (available on iOS, Android and Windows devices).