IT User Account
Leaving or Graduating this year?
On completion or termination of your studies, your IT user account will enter a 30-day expiry period.
Unfortunately, we are unable to specify the exact date this will happen, as it varies from school to school, as well as if you are doing resits.
During the 30-day expiry period, you still have access to email, Office 365, Learn, and your OneDrive account.
After 30 days, access to your account and all University systems will be permanently terminated and data will start to be deleted. Please read the following guidance to avoid loss of data.
If you are returning to the university for further study or as staff, please see FAQs.
Update & replace
- During the 30 day expiry, you must update your email details here
- Any contacts/ documents which quote your university email address to a personal email address, including CV & job applications
- Any online accounts which are registered using your University email address (Amazon, social media, etc.)
- Some access to the Personal Best web application will be available after graduation. However, in order to gain this, students must have logged in before their Loughborough University IT account expires. Students will be promoted to edit their Personal Best login details closer to the time, to allow them to access after graduation
- Data Stored in your OneDrive Student account (instructions here)
- Documents you want to keep from LEARN (download/ export content)
- Emails stored in your student account that you may need in the future (forward to a personal account)
To redeem any unused printer credits, £5 or over, please complete and submit the following online form Printer Credit Refund Request
Print credit accounts will be closed after the refund has been processed or at the end of the 30-day expiry period.