Loughborough University Donations Fund – Open Fund
For 2018/19 the Open Fund will have two calls for proposals, with funding available in the Autumn and Spring Terms and a total of £10,000 available across the two rounds.
The purpose of the Fund is to support the social, educational, cultural and physical well- being of people living in Charnwood. This is normally achieved by providing modest grants (up to £750) to appropriate community groups.
- Organisations/groups must be Charnwood based
- Organisations/groups must be non-political in nature
- Only specific/identifiable projects will be considered (rather than, for example, administration and running costs)
- Bids are most likely to be successful when they clearly identify and outline the impact and benefits funding will have
- Bids should include a short breakdown of how the funding will be used
- Repeat bids for the same project or from the same organisation within a 12 month period will not normally be considered
- Successful organisations may be required to provide the University with feedback of the monies awarded
- Funds awarded will normally be spent within six months of the award but certainly within 12 months
- All applications will be considered on merit. A decision to fund a particular project does not necessarily mean that a project of that nature will be automatically be supported in the future
Bids should be submitted on the appropriate application form. These can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: Sadie Gration, Corporate Communications, Hazlerigg Building, Loughborough University, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3TU.