Loughborough University Donations Fund – Inside Out Fund
The Inside Out Fund has a total of £5,000 allocated in the Spring term. The maximum bid amount is £500.
- Available to University staff
- Organisations/groups must be Charnwood based
- Organisations/groups must be non-political in nature
- Only specific/identifiable projects will be considered (rather than, for example administration costs)
- Projects/activities that increase engagement between the University and the community would be particularly welcome
- Successful organisations will be required to provide the University with feedback on use of the monies awarded within six months of the award.
- The University anticipates that monies awarded will normally be spent within six months of the award, but certainly within 12 months.
- All applications will be considered on merit. A decision to fund a particular project does not necessarily mean that a project of that nature will be automatically be supported in the future.
Bids should be submitted on the appropriate application form available on the Loughborough University Community website.
These can be sent by email to S.email@example.com or posted to: Sadie Gration, Corporate Communications, Hazlerigg Building, Loughborough University, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3TU