Loughborough University Donations Fund – Loughborough London Open Fund
The London Open Fund is suspended at this present time. This is due to having to achieve cost savings as a result of the current Coronavirus pandemic.
Loughborough University London is an active neighbour on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. The purpose of the Open Fund is to support the social, educational, cultural and physical wellbeing of people living close to the Olympic Park.
- Organisations/groups must be non-political in nature
- Organisations/groups must be within the London Boroughs of Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Newham or Waltham Forest
- Only specific/identifiable projects will be considered (rather than, for example, administration and running costs)
- Bids are most likely to be successful when they clearly identify and outline the impact and benefits funding will have
- Bids should include a short breakdown of how the funding will be used
- Repeat bids for the same project or from the same organisation within a 12 month period will not normally be considered
- Successful organisations may be required to provide the University with feedback of the monies awarded
- Funds awarded will normally be spent within six months of the award but certainly within 12 months
- All applications will be considered on merit. A decision to fund a particular project does not necessarily mean that a project of that nature will be automatically be supported in the future
Bids should be submitted on the appropriate application form available on the Loughborough University Community website. These can be sent by email to Sophie Dinnie or post to: Sophie Dinnie, Corporate Communications, Hazlerigg Building, Loughborough University, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3TU.