Find out about the opportunities and support available to students who wish to develop their own business, during or after their studies in the School of Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences. You can also find out about other opportunities to enhance your skills, employability and make a difference.
Students within SSEHS study a diverse range of programmes, but they share a common desire to succeed at the highest level. The term ‘student enterprise’ describes the impressive range of activities that SSEHS students are doing when they engage with others to develop and deliver ideas that innovate.
Benefits of engaging in student enterprise
- Meet, and collaborate with, staff and students from across the University.
- Enhance the visibility of your existing enterprise activities.
- Develop skills to enhance your performance in your studies, the workplace and beyond.
- Create and develop your own entrepreneurial ideas.
- Access high quality, specialist support.
Do you have a new business idea or an existing business?
Loughborough Enterprise Network (LEN) can provide support for an existing business or developed idea through the Loughborough Enterprise Network. You can attend regular workshops, receive 1:1 mentoring and peer-to-peer support to help you take your business to the next level.