Benefits available to staff working in professional services roles.
There are many benefits to working for Loughborough University which are all listed here and include:
- Fair and transparent salary scales
- Minimum of 20 days paid annual leave with bank holidays and university closure days in addition to annual leave (typically 14 additional days). The University’s closure days include additional days at Christmas, Easter and August bank holidays.
- Generous pension schemes either with USS or LGPS.
- Salary sacrifice schemes to help with the cost of childcare and traveling to work.
- On-campus nursery and subsidised places on school holiday playschemes
- Commitment to staff development with lots of opportunities to learn and develop
- Nine active Staff Support Networks and plenty of opportunities to get involved in staff sport.
- Excellent Occupational Health Team supported by School Staff Wellbeing Champions.
- Employee Assistance Programme providing 24/7 support to employees and their families for matters such as mental health, financial concerns and legal matters.
- Some of our administrative and management roles are included in the University’s dynamic working scheme allowing staff to regularly work from home for a proportion of the hours.