Haofeng is a Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Accounting and Finance at Loughborough Business School. Prior to this, he worked as a Lecturer in Finance at the University of Aberdeen Business School. His research interests lie mainly in the areas of FinTech and big data analytics, with a focus on the topics of marketplace lending, FinTech disruption in the financial sector, textual analysis in accounting and finance, and machine learning in finance.
- marketplace lending
- FinTech disruption in the financial sector
- textual analysis in accounting and finance
- machine learning in finance.
- Peng, H, Ji, J, Sun, H, Xu, H (2023) Legal enforcement and fintech credit: International evidence, Journal of Empirical Finance, 72(2023), pp.214-231, ISSN: 0927-5398.
- Ji, J., Peng, H., Sun, H., & Xu, H. (2021). 'Board tenure diversity, culture and firm risk: Cross-country evidence'. Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 70, 101276.