Loughborough experts are sharing their easy tips and tricks for making our homes more sustainable as part of a video series titled 'Sustainable Home'.
From food waste to fashion waste, to reducing energy use, and avoiding unnecessary plastics, the videos cover a wide range of topics and include academics and experts from across the Loughborough campus.
The videos can be viewed by clicking the individual links below or by watching the Youtube playlist:
- 5 tips to keep your wardrobe sustainable with Dr Chetna Prajapati: click here
- 5 tips to cut out food waste with Dr Elliot Woolley: click here
- Tips to reduce energy use at home with Dr Ben Roberts: click here
- 5 ways to be better at recycling with Loughborough University’s Environmental Manager Nik Hunt: click here
- 5 tips to cut out plastics at home with Dr Rhoda Trimingham: click here.
The ‘Loughborough Food Planner’ showcased in Dr Woolley's video was by Dr Rhoda Trimingham and the PR team and can download for free here.