Undergraduate study

Applying to the Department

All applications for admission must be made through UCAS. The UCAS system is described in the University's Undergraduate Prospectus. If you are in any doubt about whether to take a year out in industry you should register for the four or five year programme as this makes dealing with your local education authority (LEA) much simpler as it is easier to transfer from a four or five year programme to a three or four year than vice versa.

For detailed information about how to apply, visit: