- 2020 - present: University Teacher in Mathematics, Loughborough University.
- 2018 - 2020: Postdoc, ICTP Trieste
- 2016 - 2018: Postdoc, UNSW Sydney
- 2013 - 2016: Postdoc, ICTP Trieste
- 2012 - 2013: Postdoc, KIAS Seoul
- 2011 - 2012: Visiting Scientist, MPIM Bonn
- 2007 - 2011: PhD, University of Glasgow
Algebraic geometry and representation theory. More specifically, I am interested in the McKay correspondence, toric varieties, quiver representations, moduli of noncommutative del Pezzo surfaces and tensor triangulated categories.
Teaching 2020- 2021
- MAB103 - Advanced Mathematics 1
- MAP114 - Stochastic Models in Finance
My time at the ICTP helped me create links with the mathematics community in my home continent Africa.
Links I aim to maintain while at Loughborough.
ii) I also got the opportunity to teach Lie theory at the East African Institute for Fundamental Research (EAIFR) in Kigali, Rwanda.