- March 2015 — present: Lecturer in Applied Mathematics, Department of Mathematical Sciences, Loughborough University.
- October 2010 — February 2015: Postdoctoral Research Associate, Department of Chemical Engineering, Imperial College London.
- October 2006 — July 2010: PhD Mathematics, Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Bath.
- October 2005 — September 2006: MSc Modern Applications of Mathematics, Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Bath.
- September 2002 — July 2005: BSc (Hons) Mathematics, School of Mathematical Sciences, University of Nottingham.
- Multiscale and multiphase flow.
- Dynamics of contact lines.
- Interfacial phenomena.
- Matched asymptotic methods.
- Member of the American Physical Society (Division of Fluid Dynamics).
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA).
- Act as Referee for: SIAM J. App. Math., Phys. Rev. Lett., J. Fluid Mech., Proc. Roy. Soc. A, Phys. Rev. E, J. Eng. Math., Sci. Rep., Int. J. Multiphase Flow, Entropy, Fluid Dyn. Res.
- Applied Mathematics Seminar Organiser (Autumn 2015 to start of 2018)
- MAA250: Mathematical Methods II (Part A undergraduate)
- MAB101: Mathematics for Materials 3 (Part B Engineering students)
- MAP111: Mathematical Modelling I (MSc and MMath)
- MAP211: Mathematical Modelling II (MSc and MMath)
- Programme Director: Maths with Economics, Financial Mathematics, MAFM (Mathematics, Accounting and Financial Management), Maths and Management
© 2019 Loughborough University. All rights reserved.