Dr Alexey Bolsinov
Reader in Mathematics
- 1979-1984 Diploma in Mathematics with honours, Dept. of Mechanics and Mathematics, Moscow State University.
- 1984-1987 PhD in mathematics, Dept. of Mechanics and Mathematics, Moscow State University.
- 1987-1997 Research fellow, assistant professor, associated professor, Dept. of Mathematics and Mechanics Moscow State University, Russia
- April, 1995 Doctor of Sciences in Mathematics, Moscow State University
- 2000-2001 Visiting Professor, University at Freiburg, Germany
- March 2000 - June 2000, Sept. 2001 - Dec. 2001 & Sept. 2002 - Dec. 2002 - Visiting Professor, University Montpellier II, France
- 1997-2006 Professor, Chair of Differential Geometry and Applications, Moscow State University, Russia
- Since February 2006 Reader in Mathematics, School of Mathematics, Loughborough University
Shuvalov prize for young scientists, Moscow State University, 2000.
Geometry, Lie algebras, Dynamical Systems, Integrability.
- Member of the Dissertation Council of Department of Mechanics and Mathematics, Moscow State University;
- Member of the Scientific Council of Moscow State University (2000-2006);
- Member of the Expertise Council in Mathematics and Mechanics of the Higher Attestation Committee of the Russian Federation (2002-2005);
- Member of the Editorial board of ”Regular and Chaotic Dynamics”
- Member of the Acadenmic Steering Commitee of MAGIC consortium (Mathematics Access Grid Instruction and Collaboration), Loughborough University